The Principles of Our Model
Revertia provides an integral waste management service to companies and public and private institutions. What makes us stand out is our commitment to re-using old IT equipment and components, guided by the following principles:
- Waste management hierarchy (prevention, preparation for re-use, recycling, other means of valorising and elimination).
- Circular economy: We consider that appliances at the end of their useful life to be a resource and should be re-introduced into the production cycle.
- Single agent in the management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Management process integrated into our clients’ Corporate Social Responsibility schemes.
- Quantification of social and environmental benefits.
By issuing this sustainability report we wish to show the importance our company places on our commitment to a development model based on the values and principles of sustainability. We continually strive to attain the highest quality in the services we provide and we have a commitment to respect and protect our surroundings.
The Global Compact Commitment
We’d also like to announce our renewed commitment to complying with the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact which we first took on in March 2012 and to transmit and extend these principles to those in our interest groups.