Principles of our model
Revertia provides a comprehensive waste management service to public and private companies and institutions, our differential value being the commitment to reuse equipment and components that are no longer in use, under the following principles:
- Hierarchy in waste management (prevention, preparation for reuse, recycling, other forms of recovery and disposal).
- Circular economy , considering the devices at the end of their useful life as a resource and returning them to the productive circuit.
- Unique dialogue for the management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Integration of the management process in the Corporate Social Responsibility scheme of our clients.
- Quantification of social and environmental benefits.
Sustainable development goals
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the 169 concrete goals to be developed with a 2030 horizon are the best response to the challenges of the current moment, since they aim to restore the ecological balance of the planet and address the most urgent social challenges.
Aware of the role that revertia should play in achieving a sustainable world for the year 2030, we work to align our business strategy with the fulfillment of the Sustainable Development Goals in order to achieve the guidelines set by the 2030 Agenda and contribute to improving the environment that surrounds us and the quality of life of people.
We are part of the Spanish Network of the United Nations Global Compact, renewing our annual commitment to the values defined in said Compact, confirming our desire to continue supporting and promoting the 10 principles that, together with the 2030 Agenda, constitute the two pillars of the Global Compact .
With the preparation of the sustainability report we want to reflect the importance for our company of the commitment to a development model based on sustainable principles and values, always seeking the highest quality in the services offered and assuming a commitment to respect and protect our environment.